High Tech Services offers various options for your website needs. Below are some links that take you to examples of each. Some links will take you to specific web pages of actual websites I have completed. Each example will open in a new window.
- Shopping Cart - this is a demo of the ViArt shopping cart. It has an administrative back-end so that products can be added, updated, or deleted. The look and feel can be modified to your liking. It can be added to your current website or it can be a stand-alone website of its own (example here).
- Publishing - this is a digital publishing platform for delivering exceptional viewing and
reading experiences of magazines, books, catalogs, reports, images, and more. It is created by converting your documents and images into PDF's and then displaying them in this high-end presentation.
- Calendar - The calendar module has an administrative back-end so that events can be added, updated, or deleted. Once an event is added, it can be clicked on for more details. This calendar can be inserted within the look of the website's template as it is for this demo.
- Photo Gallery - This example is from Rudy's Autosound. The photo gallery has an administrative back-end so that photos can be added, updated, or deleted. The photo gallery module is inserted within the look of the website's template.
- Flash Photo Gallery - This is an example of a photo gallery without an administrative back-end. This works great if you have images that don't need updating on a regular basis. There are many fancy display effects that can be done with this since it is Flash based.
- Tilt Viewer - Flash Photo Gallery - This is an example of a 3D photo gallery without an administrative back-end. This works great if you have images that don't need updating on a regular basis. Be sure that you have you speakers on since it has a slight audio effect for page loading and clicking on an image.
- Cooliris - Flash Photo Gallery - This is an example of a 3D photo gallery without an administrative back-end. This works great if you have photo albums on Facebook, Flickr, or Picasa. For example, once I setup Cooliris with your particular Facebook photo album, it will always reflect and show in realtime on your website. So if you add or delete a photo on Facebook, it immediately changes on your website too.
- Click-to-Enlarge Effect for Photos - This effect displays the photo smoothly while displaying a shaded backdrop on the web page.
- Smooth Hide/Show Text Display - This works well for pages that have a lot of text to display causing the page height to be too long, which means the user has to scroll a lot. So this solves that issue by hiding all the text within a text link.
Here's a different style to Hide/Show Text - This opens up quickly over top of the existing page.
- Copy Protect Text and Images - If you are concerned about people copying your text and images, this will do the trick. This feature will not allow text or images to be selected and copied. If a right-click is attempted for copying, a small notice displays informing the user that the material is copy protected. This feature will work in all major web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome). Click the link to visit my client's website and try it for yourself.
- Content Editor for database driven websites - Specified areas are setup within web pages to allow you to edit your own content (text/images). This editor is added to the administrative backend that is secured with a login area for you.
- More coming soon!